Now unto Him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, unto Him be the glory! Ephesians 3:20-21


Thursday, June 23, 2011

Old habits die hard

This week has been full of challenges.  I am not doing well keeping up with my tracking and I am eating way too much.  It all started with the graduation party and I haven't been able to get myself back on track yet.

Even though I feel so much better and have reached goals that I didn't believe I would ever be able to reach - I am falling right back into old habits so quickly.  I know that when I eat late in the evening I feel like crap-o-la in the morning.  I love love love being able to fit in smaller clothes.  I love having more energy.  I love the not so full feeling.  I just don't understand why it's so easy to go right back to doing what made me so miserable.   I am trying to sort through this and learn from it. 
1. We had the party -  it threw me off
2. My husband had to go on a business trip this week.
3. We are moving to a different house.  We just decided to move less than 2 weeks ago.  We have to be out by July 1st - so much to do to move.
Those are the big things - there are several smaller issues going on also. 
So what all this means is that I have been very busy and have not planned and have not taken the time to write stuff down.  I am living in a whirlwind.  My friend told me I needed to give myself some grace.  She is probably right.  I just don't want to let this get too out of hand.  I am up a couple of pounds.  I am tired and I need to get some sleep.

1 comment:

Joy said...

Hi Pam, I totally agree with your friend, give yourself a break, you have a lot going on!!

Take care of yourself! Don't worry about what's done, just get back to your plan, keep focused and push through.

You've got this!!!

Stay focused!