Now unto Him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, unto Him be the glory! Ephesians 3:20-21


Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Posting a comment problem

I have no idea if this will help but I found that I could post a comment to certain people.  Here's what I found.... The blog sites that use the popup window option for comments would allow me to post a comment. Those that didn't have this option it would not let me post...
 (The way you change this is you go to  - Settings -  then Comments then choose the poput window option under Comment form placement. ) I did not have this option checked for mine. 
Some people were still able to post a comment to my blog, so it really doesnt make sense but it's worth a try.   Keelie and Kimberlynn both have the popup window thing and I can post to their blogs.  But I can't post to Joy or Wendys site... ???  

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

I hope Blogger get's this problem worked out...and soon!!!

(((hugs)))

Wendy said...

I added the pop up window and did the other recommended things....thank you for the ideas!
It still won't let me post on some blogs but maybe this will post to you:)

Wendy said...

yay it posted! i don't know what changed between last night and this morning but now no problems! :) thank you again for the help!

Wendy said...

have you been able to post to my site or do you still have troubles? i swaitched to pop up window and just wanted to see if it helped.