Now unto Him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, unto Him be the glory! Ephesians 3:20-21


Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Are You going to be a Grumbler or a Glorifier!?!

Yesterday, my sweet little nephew, Ben, was starting to get an attitude.  My sister asked if he was going to be a grumbler or a glorifier -- without any hesitation, he said, "A GLORIFIER"!!    And immediately he changed his little attitude. 
Oh, to be able to quickly become a glorifier when life is dragging me down.  I deleted the past post, "Being a Whiner", because that's all it was  was grumbling.    I have been grumbling all week.  I don't want to be a grumbler  -- I want to be a Glorifier! 
So today I Choose to Be a Glorifier!  How about YOU?

1 comment:

Joy said...

Oh that's good. I want to be a Glorifier too!!

Stay focused!