Now unto Him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, unto Him be the glory! Ephesians 3:20-21


Saturday, June 4, 2011

Enjoying the rewards of meeting some goals!

Saturday -- Get up early and weigh in day!    It was worth it today though!!  Several good things. 
1st. - I lost 2.2lbs.   I was scared I wasn't going to lose much, if any,  with the week I had had.
2nd. - that put me at my 10%  -- Yay!  Got my key chain!  love it!
3rd. - I am only .2 of a pound from my lowest weight in over 20+ years!!
4th. - I am a little over half way to my November Goal!!!  My cute little ladybug is at the half way point. :)

I am really stoked at this point and cant wait to be below my all time low.  I had a rough week and I was able to make it through, successfully.   The week before was not a good week as far as keeping my points at a low and I went out several times that week.  So I know that in the two weeks combined I actually did well.  I did keep my food tracker current and wrote down EVERYthing - even if I hated to admit I had eaten it.   
I will continue to do what I am doing and find ways to set my goals in front of me and make some new small goals and rewards.

Also,  another great thing today.  My husband and daughter have started going to WW also.  This was my husbands 3rd week and my daughters 1st.  Hubby lost 2.4 and Kaycee lost 5.8!!  We lost over 10lbs together this week!  

2 comments:

Wendy said...

WOW 5.8 for a first week is awesome! way to go to her and the whole family! I bet it will be way more exciting with everyone involved:)

Kimberly said...

So happy for you Pam. I remember when I hit my 10% and how excited I was. You're doing great!