Now unto Him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, unto Him be the glory! Ephesians 3:20-21


Friday, June 3, 2011

Getting to the November Goal

I need to figure out a way to see my goals more often.  I also need to set some more short term goals.  I don't want to over load myself but I do best when I am working toward something.  I don't even have a reward picked out for my next goal. 
I have a long term goal of losing an average of 1lb per week until my birthday - which is ON thanksgiving this year.  That will put me in the 150's and I can not even imagine that!!  I did some calculating this mornig and I am on track right at an average of 1.25 loss per week.  This includes my initial "big" weight losses so I have to really get going if I am going to keep this average up.
I welcome any ideas of how to keep the goals in front of you.  And any reward ideas!

No comments: