Now unto Him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, unto Him be the glory! Ephesians 3:20-21


Friday, April 1, 2011

BUGS!!

The exterminator came this morning and we had a lovely conversation about BUGS.  Ugh, I hate bugs.  He told me that the little bugs we have dropping around and crawling up the walls are indeed carpet bug larvae.  UGH, the word, lavae, just sounds gross!  So he sprayed and told me some things I can do.  They are hatching now that it's getting warmer and they feed on other dead bugs in the window seals.. etc...  yuck.  Also, they could be coming from around the base of the walls at the carpet level.  Hopefully we will see less of them soon.  So then we talk a little about roaches (i hate these the most) and how you don't wont german roaches.  If Ty goes to live in town and lives in a yucky dirty place and then moves back home - watch out!  Then we talked about the HUGE bed bug problem that the US is having.  Denver is in the TOP TEN!!!  He told me how to look for them at hotels and what I'd be looking for.  They expect the bed bug population to out number the ant population by 2012.  YUCK YUCK YUCK!!    This guy was a young guy and I think enjoyed grossing me out!!  :) 

I am doing ok with my eating this week.  I am starting to get tired of bananas.  Apples are still ok.  I need to find some new fruit that I like.  I haven't been home much and it's hard to eat well if you're not home.  I did go to trader joes and get a few things.  I really like the bread I bought.  Very hearty!  3 pts+ for 2 slices and the i got stuff to make Spicy Peanut Slaw.   Hopefully i will try that tonight.  I made a Pork Loin from Danicas blog and it was good.  still have lots left to make sandwiches or tacos.  I will try the popstickers soon.  

We have a counseling session in a little bit.  Then have to go put a table down at the "booth".  Flea market has done pretty good this month - we are at $3000 ish for the month!  yay!! go mom and dad!!!!

No comments: