Now unto Him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, unto Him be the glory! Ephesians 3:20-21


Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Weigh !n Day

It makes no sense!!  I really need to remember this.  Week before last I gave up soda's(diet and reg) and tracked very well.  Stayed within my point allowance --- blah blah blah.  This past week, I've been discouraged and negative and haven't stayed as well within my point allowance and went back to my diet cokes.   I did track everything this week but I had to guesstimate on a lot things - such as the tea/luncheon at church.  I know I had more points than I should have.   SO what makes no sense is that last Tuesday, I gained .8 and today I lost 4 pounds! 
I am not complaining but what's going on?  I guess what this is teaching me is that you may not see the loss or result in the next week.  Just keep doing what you know works and don't rely too much on that scale.  I am very happy to be within 5 pounds of my 10% goal and 2 pounds away from the 170's!!  omg!!   I hope that this lesson will stay with me  and help me keep a positive attitude even when the scale doesn't show what I want.   AND I guess I need to rethink the soda thing - maybe it did help!!

No comments: