Now unto Him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, unto Him be the glory! Ephesians 3:20-21


Friday, April 8, 2011

Temptations

I am having a harder time this week.  I don't know if it's because of the slight gain messing with my head or if it's hormonal or what.  I have just wanted more than my 29 points allowed.  I did stick to my points today, I think.  If you add the activity points I was probably ok.  I guess the biggest thing was tracking.  I didn't keep my tracker with me and I didn't track as soon as I ate.  Not only do I forget what I ate but I tend to beat myself up if I THINK I've eaten too much, when in reality I probably am on track.  So I'm learning!   KEEP my tracker with me.  I think I do best when I am writing it down.  I tried putting it on my ipod but that just doesn't work as well for some reason.
Today I am starting out with oatmeal and 1 slice of toast.  I am hoping that that will stay with me a long time.

Getting a pedicure today!  I had bought new sandals the other day when I bought the running shoes.  I need to get the snowmen off my toes, time for something more springish.

No comments: