Now unto Him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, unto Him be the glory! Ephesians 3:20-21


Monday, May 23, 2011

VICTORY !

Saturday weigh in -finally!!!  I had to wait an extra few days for this weigh in since I changed from Tuesdays to Saturday.  I was a little scared that the extra days would make it harder to get below that 180 goal.  BUT I DID IT!!    I am so excited.  I lost 1.4 this week +.  My husband lost 5.8  - He is doing great.  I had said that when I got below 180 I wanted to go to Sadies Mexican Restuarant.  But now I'm not so excited about going, I think I'd rather spend my reward money on something else.  I want to keep going with the weight loss. BUT I am also stressing about being around 178ish.  Why?  because last time I was at WW this is where I stopped.   I am not having the same exact feelings that I had then.  Which were -  I was tired of doing this and I just wanted to eat what I wanted and not have to count points and I wanted to be able to eat MORE quantity of food.  So I am having mixed feelings about this.  Part of me really wants to go on and get beyond this and part of me is saying, "you'll never make it, this is where you give up".  I am fighting that voice but as you all know it is hard.  It's a voice that has been around a long time and sounds so much like my own.  So as I go ahead this week I am going to go to the Lord, I know that if things are to be different this time it will be because of His power and certainly not mine.   I have been reading about how much worth we have because of the price He paid and that we were made to have victory over these things that control us.   So in the power of Jesus Christ I will be an overcomer!!   

3 comments:

Wendy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wendy said...

That is great! I really like that your changing your mind on your rewards as well!
I don't think this is where your giving up though. I think that by not wanting to eat as a reward your changing your life style and making this path a different one from the past:)
Don't stress ....last time when you got this wieght were you ok with going out to eat even though it might mess things up for you? I bet you may have been and since this time your thinking beyond it I feel your gonna get beyond this weight and woop it's but!

Kimberly said...

I've been where you are and one of the things that's helped me get past those places I've never surpassed before has been to keep setting new goals...goals that I get excited about...goals that keep me moving forward. And I also work really hard at changing those voices in my head. You just have to keep telling yourself that this time is different. You're not the same person as you were all those other times.

You can do this!!!