Now unto Him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, unto Him be the glory! Ephesians 3:20-21


Friday, May 6, 2011

It's Friday - where did the week go?

I have been home more this week than usual and I feel like I am a little caught up on things but mostly I have just let the week get away from me.  I think I needed to do that though.  You can only push and go go go for so long before it catches up with you - that's what I'm telling myself anyway.
Yesterday, Ty & I had the whole day home - but decided to go into town to take some stuff to the "boof".  The "new truck" was on empty and we stopped to get gas.  Ty says, " Uh, mom, we've got a gas leak" after filling up the tank ($63).  I get out and sure enough gas is just pouring out on the pavement.  UGHHHH!!!  So, I tell the lady inside, call alan, then we take the truck to Cedar Crest Tire, just a couple miles away.  By this time the leak had slowed to a drip.  They check it out and find the problem ($350).  Mom and dad come back out, load all the stuff from my truck into their truck and then take Ty & I home.  While Ty & I waited for mom & dad to get there we went next door to eat.  I had an open face grilled turkey with green chili sandwhich with a salad and Ty had a bbq burger and fries.  I thought I was getting something fairly healthy!  ha ha - that yummy thing was loaded with butter and cheese.  I didn't eat much of the bread but I ate all the cheese and turkey/greenchili.  I have absolutely no idea how to figure that one..  Oh well, my lesson,  don't eat at Cedar Pointe Grill???  :) 
I had a slight gain this past Tuesday at WW.  I gained .6  - again.  I don't like this gain - lose stuff but my sister reminded me that I've hit that weight area that my body just likes and doesnt want to go away from.  So I have been at around 182 - 184 for several weeks now.  If I was on maintence that'd be great!  I will just keep trying to do the best I can and hopefully it will pay off.
I am reading a book called "MADE TO CRAVE".  I am loving it at times and not so much at others.  I will post about the first chapter later.  I think that it is going to be a life changing book for me. 

No comments: