Now unto Him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, unto Him be the glory! Ephesians 3:20-21


Friday, May 6, 2011

Everything in sight

I wonder if anyone else ever has one of those days (weeks) where you just want to eat everything in sight?  I am having one of those days and it's really hard to stay on program.  I started out the day doing pretty good and it went down hill at lunch.  It's 7pm and we are going to go into town and I know that the guys will want to get something to eat.  I really should not eat another thing today.  I know that is not realistic so I need a plan....  I need something that I can have alot of with little points.  Not sure what that would be.  So this next week I need to look for some recipes. 

No comments: