Now unto Him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, unto Him be the glory! Ephesians 3:20-21


Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Gotta get going

I need some time to sit, think, read and write.  BUT I am about to be off and running again.  I have got to figure out how to fit in "me time".  I know I need this time, otherwise, I am a grouch.  I need my alone time!  I love people and doing things but it drains me.  I guess most everyone is like this?  Anyway,  I am going to lunch with a close friend who is struggling with lots of things in her life right now.  Lots of sickness in the family and she needs some girlfriend time.  I am looking forward to our time together.  
The clothes, dust and other "household" needs will just have to wait.

2 comments:

safire said...

Enjoy your time with your girlfriend! I totally get liking the alone time sometimes :)

Joy said...

Hi Pam,

Just found your blog (while reading Kimberlynn's post @ Minding My Weigh - She's awesome by the way!!) I so look forward to following your progress!!

Keep focused!