Now unto Him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, unto Him be the glory! Ephesians 3:20-21


Thursday, March 3, 2011

This is the book that has changed my life and helped me understand who I am. It has helped me understand "The Gospel". It has through the Bible freed me to be who God created me to be. I will forever be thankful to John & Stasi Eldredge, Brent Curtis and Craig McConnell. I have discovered through them and the Bible that the Heart is central. It all comes down to the heart. Once you have given your life to God, through Jesus' sacrifice, you are given a NEW heart. One that God can dwell in. Because of Jesus' sacrifice, we are made clean. I believe that so many in the church has this wrong. They believe that the heart is desparately wicked (Jeremiah) and yes it is - before you come to Christ. After salvation, your heart is made new. God cannot dwell where there is evil. The Bible tells us that God makes His home in us. Where? in the heart. How can He make His home our heart if it is not pure and clean. Once you see that your heart is good - your outlook on life, relationships -EVERYTHING - changes! More on this later....

No comments: