Now unto Him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, unto Him be the glory! Ephesians 3:20-21


Wednesday, March 2, 2011


I want to journal about things going on in our life. I really don't care if anyone ever reads these blogs. I don't know that anyone would be interested in what I have to say. I have a terrible memory and it would help me if I wrote it down and could come back to this blog and have the "memory" here in color, with pictures!!
I had forgotten about this blog and was suprised at what I had written before. I didn't remember the things I had written about. duh!

Weight watchers...I started going again about 3 weeks ago. As of this past Tuesday March 1, I have lost 7 pounds. This is a good start for me. I lost 20 something last time. I was down to 176!! The lowest I had been in YEARS. I wish I had stuck with it but I got to a point that I just didn't want to do it any longer. I wanted more food to eat. I don't know anyone else that has had this problem. I was very rebelious and acted like a kid having a temper tantrum. I wanted my way and wanted what I wanted to eat. I didn't want the restrictions. It concerns me that this may happen again after several months. I need motivation. I am reading a book called "9 things you simply MUST DO" by Dr. Henry Cloud. He talks about playing the movie - this means never to see any individual action as a singular thing in and of itself.

No comments: