Now unto Him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, unto Him be the glory! Ephesians 3:20-21


Monday, March 28, 2011

Dad's Birthday

Yesterday we celebrated dad's birthday. It was actually on the 22nd. but that was a Monday. So everyone came out to our house. Alan grilled burgers and hot dogs and had them ready by time I got home from church. (today was a worship playing week for me) I am always starving by time I get home. I am always wiped out too. Anyway, we had a great day. Food was wonderful and we had a lot of time to talk about just "stuff". Kaycee played with the boys and kept them pretty entertained. FOOD!! It's so hard to watch what you eat. I didn't do real bad but I had more than I should have. Mom had bought a Carrot Cake for Dad and I had two slices throughout the day. Small slices but I should have only had one. I had a burger but on one of those small thin buns. It sure was good. Then I had a few chips and some of mom's baked beans. Not too bad. The bad thing was I didn't really track it. I have a hard time knowing how to track all that doctored up stuff (like the beans) So I have no idea really of how I did! I usually don't weigh on my scales but I did this am and I am down from last weeks gain. I think I may have lost what I gained and then some, that would be great! Guess I'll know tomorrow. I am excited about my goal. I really want to do this. Annie - on her blog site - talked about rewards and Danica was talking about Anchors. Annie is doing a bracelet charm for every 10lbs and the Anchor is something to give you a visual of what you want to suceed in. Hmmm.. I'll have to think about those things. Today we are going to Las Vegas NM to watch Kaycee play softball. Alan is picking me up soon. Hopefully we'll have a nice drive up - just the two of us. Need to think about Lunch today and pick carefully! I am getting right back on track!!!! Dove chocolate is wonderful!!!

No comments: