Now unto Him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, unto Him be the glory! Ephesians 3:20-21


Monday, March 9, 2009

We had snow today. Woke up and the ground was white. We've had such warm weather lately. We knew winter would return sometime. I haven't watched the news in over a week so it caught me by surprise. Yesterday, I put a grapevine wreath with spring flowers out on the gate. Today it was covered with snow! This is New Mexico....
Laura and I cleaned a house and then picked up the girls and went on a walk. I really don't enjoy walking just for the sake of exercise. I'm trying to make myself get into a habit but it's really hard for me. I'm basically lazy! Walking in the mountains is not bad but I really don't walk - I stroll. I must do this for my health though.

No comments: